It's rumored that Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blue II to Red I

Review of prior testing info

I. Hand Techniques
  • palm heel block, spear thrust
  • C punch
  • I/O support block
  • rear elbow strike/over the shoulder punch
  • 6 strike(with target identification

II. Stationary Kicks

  • I/O crescent
  • O/I crescent
  • fake crescent into side kick
  • front leg push kick

III. Form

  • Palwgae O Jang

IV. One Step Self Defense

  • inside grapevine take down
  • out side grapevine take down
  • hip toss (and variations)
  • double leg take down

V. Combination Kicks

  • I/O crescent, spin side, jump round house
  • O/I crescent, jump round house, spin side
  • O/I crescent, tornado crescent

VI. Breaking Technique

  • jump spin side

No comments: