It's rumored that Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blue I to Blue II

I. Hand Techniques(from horse back stance)
  • O/I back fist
  • I/O back fist
  • scissors block
  • cliff block
  • diamond block

II. Stationary Kicks

  • I/O axe
  • O/I axe
  • front leg hook/round
  • rear leg hook/round

III. Form

  • Palwgae Sa Jang

IV. Self Defense

  • scissors block vs. 2 opponents with counters
  • cliff block vs. 2 opponents with counters
  • circle arm drag take down
  • Muai Thai style neck harness take down
  • single leg take down

V. Combination Kicks

  • front leg hook/round, O/I axe, jump spin side
  • front leg double round, slide double side, jump spin side
  • rear leg hook/round slide double side, jump spin side
  • O/I axe, slide double side, jump spin side
  • I/O axe, rear leg hook/round, jump spin side

VI. Breaking Technique

  • O/I axe or I/O axe

No comments: